imitates Eenadu closely. The newspaper is popularly perceived as supporting (in 1996) the Lakshmi Parvathi faction of the TDP.
18. It is strongly rumoured that Eenadu's tacit approval of the scrapping of the dry law is primarily motivated by the fact that prohibition would have a negative effect on the newly established 'Ramoji Film City.' The continuation of prohibition would have meant its losing potential clientele from other states. §5
19. Susie Tharu and Tejaswini Niranjana. " Problems for a Contemporary Theory of Gender." Social Scientist 22:3-4, (March-April 1994), pp. 111-112.
20. Tharu and Niranjana, op. cit., p. 111.
21. Tharu and Niranjana, op.cit., pp. 111-112.
22. D. Narasimha Reddy and Arun Patnaik, op. cit., p. 41.