ALL THIS IN SIX MONTHS
Implementation of welfare measures hailed as a record in the history of Kerala's administration.
* Pension for Agricultural Workers— Rs. 45/- per month to those above 60 years of age
* Relief to unemployed youth: Rs. 50/-per month to those between 18 and 40 years of age.
* A botd bid to boost employment potential— Rs. 55 crore scheme to provide employment to 55,000 a year in small industries sector.
* Health cards for school children—Physical examination and medical test for 55 lakh school going children—District level merit awards for students.
* New insurance schemes—Group Insurance scheme for 1.1 lakh sea-going fishermen, Cattle Insurance and Crop Insurance.
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS GOVERNMENT OF KERALA