- Archaeological Survey of India. Western Circle. Progress report. 1898. Calcutta.
- Dimock, Edward.
A Bengali prose reader for second-year students.([Chicago]: University of Chicago, 1988).
- Dimock, Edward. Introduction to Bengali : a basic course in spoken Bengali, with emphasis upon speaking and understanding the language. (Honolulu: East-West Press, 1964.)
- Hill, Edward C. A primer in Telugu characters. New Delhi: Manohar Publications, 1991.
- Hunter, William Wilson, Sir, 1840-1900, et al. Imperial Gazetteer of India. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1908-1931.
- Mishra, P. C.
A primer in Oriya characters. Puri Town, India: Smith Orissa Research Project, .
- Naim, C.M. Introductory Urdu. [Chicago]: South Asia Language & Area Center, University of Chicago, 1999.
- Naim, C.M. Readings in Urdu: prose and poetry. Honolulu: Published for the South Asia Language and Area Center, University of Chicago, by East-West Center Press 
- Ray, Babu Mallinath. Monograph on the wire and tinsel industry in Bengal. (Calcutta: Bengal Secretariat Book Depot, 1910).
- Venugopalan K. A primer in Grantha characters. St. Peter, Minn: James H. Nye, 1983.
- Zide, Norman H. A Premchand reader. Honolulu: Published for the South Asia Language and Area Center, University of Chicago, by East-West Center Press, .
This page was last generated on
Tuesday 29 September 2009 at
The URL of this page is: http://dsal.uchicago.edu/digbooks/index.html