||Red Cross Club
A larger version of this photograph is available by clicking on the small size photo below.|
||Glenn S. Hensley |
||American; city; soldier|
||"North along today's Old Courthouse Street. At left is Dalhousie Square. Building at right with American Flag was the American Red Cross club for American servicemen, 1944. Church at left is on today's Lal Bazaar Street."
|Original negative held
The URL of this page is: http://dsal.uchicago.edu/images/hensley/hensley_search.html